Skip Navigation

16658 109 AVE NW‎​ ​EDMONTON​ ​AB​ ​T5P 1C2​ | Get Directions | Call: 780-448-2233

Knowledge Tests

At Registrations Are Us we provide knowledge testing for all drivers’ licence classes.

All tests are:

  • multiple choice
  • taken on our computer
  • taken in our office
  • taken during regular office hours

Appointments are not required and exams are taken on a first come first serve basis. Your exam must start at least 30 minutes before closing time, please check the office hours page for confirmation of office hours.

Download Driver’s Handbooks for all Classes

Oral Drivers knowledge (Learners Exam)

Who can take an oral drivers knowledge test?

We provide English audio and oral translated knowledge tests to clients who:

  • Are unable to speak or comprehend English.
  • Have poor reading skills and have difficulty understanding the written test.
  • Have a medical condition such as dyslexia.

Headphones can be made available to clients who choose to have the computer read out the questions.

Translated knowledge tests : 

 Full translation in a language other than English.

Only available for licence class 3, 6 or 7 knowledge tests.Who can be approved as Translators for Knowledge Tests? 

  • A Translator Identification Number (TIN) is required.
  • A Registry Agent employee.
  • Currently Certified or Accredited Translators from:
  • Alberta Court Interpreters Association
  • The Alberta Chapter of Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (ACRID)
  • Deaf and Hard of Hearing Society
  • The Association of Translators and Interpreters of Alberta www.ATIA.AB.CA
  • Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council (CTTIC)
  • The Association of Visual Language Interpreters of Southern Alberta (AVLISA)
  • Centralized Interpreter Services (CIS) Edmonton area only
  • International Federation of Translators

Individuals that have been granted special exemption by the Registrar of Alberta Transportation – a TIN is still required.

Who is not eligible or what translation credentials are not acceptable?

  • Letter from the Immigration Refugee Board or from a local community representative or an employer.
  • An owner or employee of a Driver Training School, a Driver Training Instructor or a Driver Examiner.
  • A relative or employer of the applicant.
  • Persons not otherwise accredited or certified by one of the above listed entities.

We’re specialists in FAST & 

FRIENDLY service!

Call Registrations Are Us today

Contact Us
Copyright Registrations Are Us 2023 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice