Registrations Are Us provide land information services regarding the custody of all original and titles and source documents. This includes land title searches and historical searches.
All land title information and documents held by the Alberta Land Titles office are public information. Registrations Are Us have access to search the Alberta Land Titles vast database by legal description of the land.
If you only have a street address we can generally convert it to legal description while you wait.
Available Alberta Land Title Searches
- Current certificate of title. Shows all current title information: current owner(s) of a piece of land, and all outstanding registered interests in the land, such as mortgages, caveats, and builders liens. The rights may be for surface, minerals, or both.
- Registered land titles document. You are able to order copies of documents that appear on the title; e.g. caveats, easements, mortgages, liens, etc.
- Current historical title shows all current title information, as well as discharged historical instruments.
- Cancelled historical title (has been cancelled and replaced). Searches can be performed while you wait. Historical title searches for titles that are earlier than Alberta Land Titles computerized records will be special ordered and sent to you. Additional search fees apply depending on the number of titles searched.
- Land Title Search
- Historical Title Search
- Certified Copy of Title
- Condominium Additional Sheet
- Copies of Survey Plans
- Copies of Documents
- Tax Search – Edmonton & Calgary
- Tax Certificate – Edmonton & Calgary
- Tax Search – Other Municipality
- Tax Certificate – Other Municipality
- Out-of-Province Searches and Registrations
Currently, the submission of documents for Alberta Land Titles registration (i.e. transfers, mortgages and other encumbrances) is a manual process with the Alberta Government. Documents must be submitted directly to one of two Alberta Land Titles Offices: John E. Brownlee building in Edmonton, or the Service Alberta building in Calgary.
For Additional Information on Land Title Registration
Contact Registrations Are Us and we’ll help you through the process.