Searches for existing corporations will show such public information as address, directors, shareholders and status. You may also search for owners of trade names and partnerships.
What You Need When Requesting an Alberta Corporate Search
With One of the Following:
- The legal company name or Alberta Number (for a numbered corporation)
- Corporate Access Number (appears on previous corporate documents)
When Should Your Request a Corporate Search?
When you want to:
- Find information about Alberta or extra-provincially registered corporations, partnerships or trade names
- Determine whom and where to send legal documents
- Ensure that a company can legally conduct business
- Obtain names and addresses of the directors and shareholders of a corporation
If you want to determine the availability of a corporate name, request a NUANS report.
Current and Historical Corporate Searches
You can request both types of search. Results may include:
- How long the organization has been in operation
- Registered address
- Records address
- Director and/or shareholder names
- Declarants names (for trade name searches only)
- Corporate status
- Incorporated date
- Name changes
Contact Registrations Are Us, we will help you through the process.
For Additional Information
Corporate Registry Searches