What You Need When Requesting a Certificate of Status
- The legal company name or Alberta Number (for a numbered corporation)
- Corporate Access Number (appears on previous corporate documents)
Contact Registrations Are Us, we will help you through the process.
When Should You Request a Certificate of Status?
When you want to:
- Verify the company is in good standing
- Certify a corporation’s status, legal company name, or incorporation date
- Register the corporation out of province
What Is the Difference Between Current and Historical Certificate of Status?
- A current certificate of status provides the status of the organization (active, struck, etc.) as of the date ordered
- An historical certificate of status provides the status of the organization (active, struck, etc.) for a specific past date
For Additional Information
Corporate Registry Searches